Life and Health Insurance for Farang
Life and Health insurance is available for farang and expats living in Thailand. An English speaking representative from Ocean Life Insurance can help you review the options available. These insurance policies are not only affordable, but are backed by one of the largest and strongest insurance companies.
Many expats and farang living in Thailand do not believe they can get life or health insurance because they are either too old, or they have a chronic illness that excludes them. But Ocean Life has some options available.
For example, if you are under 60 years old, you can get the following policy without getting a check-up from a Doctor:
- 1,000 Baht paid for each night stayed in a hospital
- Up to 32,000 Baht paid for each hospitalization occurrence
- 300,000 Baht death benefit
- 500,000 Baht accidental death benefit
- Up to 400,000 Baht for dismemberment (Arm, Leg, etc.)
- Additional coverage (1,000,000B) available for cancer related illnesses
Annual premium based on your age the first year of the policy
The same life and health insurance policy above is available for people age 60 to 65 with just a urine check.
For a 200,000 baht death benefit, you can be up to 70 years old without needing a Doctor check.
Age considerations and benefit details may change without notice, so call to see what type of a life and health insurance policy is available for you.
For more information, call Phon at 084-930-7052.